Thursday 14 July 2011

Wheat.......

Wheat....... by jon9600
Wheat......., a photo by jon9600 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Camera Canon EOS 40D
Sigma 24mm super wide MKII
Exposure 0.002 sec (1/640)
Aperture f/2.8
Focal Length 24 mm
ISO Speed 100
Exposure Bias -5/3 EV

Iv got into prime lenses lately , kind of given me a new perspective with landscapes ..... will still use my 10-20 mostly i think , but a wide lens isnt always the best i have found??
i have now got two sigma 24mm`s one is an eos fit auto focus model , but on my 40d i can only use it at f/2/8 , this shot was with it , not ideal to shoot a landscape at 2.8 but it give me more depth maybe ??
the other 24mm is and older FD fit manual focus model which i can use at any aperture as it has an ap ring on the lens :) I have to use an adaptor , this slightly changes the focal length so its probably equivalent to around 30mm , will be able to use it also on my AE1 , but this will be full frame 24mm :) So two lenses in one lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment