Saturday 28 April 2012

And another !!

And another !! by jon9600
And another !!, a photo by jon9600 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Another tree from around Crummock water ,
i think i have become obsessed with trees lol .
This is last one i promise ....... well till my next trip :)
I have posted a similar image of this tree ,But this was shot with slide film the other was print film .
I liked the shape of the branches on this tree , i noticed on my last trip to the lakes that a considerable amount of trees have suffered some kind of storm damage . Either broken or completely blown down :(
I have noticed the same on my last few trips to Wales also , A result of a changing climate i guess ???


Mamiya 645 Super
Sekor 45mm Lens
Fuji Velvia 50 film
Singh-ray Nd2 Grad
Cs5/Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment